Semi-merdeka. She's horny.

It's what I declare as "semi-merdeka". Exams are half-over, half done and half undone. Hence, I decided to take a breather today. In short, turn my blog into a black, red, gray mix.I found this bugger on Jonas' blog. So, I squashed the little fellow and named him Jonas The Bug.

I just committed suicide two days ago. Yeah. I don't mean it literally. I just killed ten marks from my Additional Mathematics paper 2 question. I misread the question. It said E was a midpoint of CF but I (in desperate need of compound microscopes as spectacles) read E was a midpoint of BF. That was the very first problem to solve hence, I got a wrong midpoint, from there it lead on to a wrong equation and on to a wrong area and on to a wrong loci. Terrrriiiiiiiffiiiic!

Q: Did chopsticks evolve from forks and spoons or did forks and spoons evolve from chopsticks?

I think exams are bad for health. Bad, bad, bad. Must not procrastinate. Got history to burry my head in, suffocate and poof. Been going mental. I am utterly jealous. The Form 3s are done with their PMR. What do we Form 4s do to "celebrate" our supposedly "hooraaaay it's Raya, exams are 'over'!!!" mood? Wawa decided to pass around a note during BM essay that reads...
"I'M HORNY".