100% Discount Store

A small holiday project of retyping more than 150 recipes belonging to my mother

I went to 100% Discount Store at Tabuan Jaya with my father. My first time. He was looking for bug zappers. All these annoying mosquitoes seem to have migrated from outdoors to indoors. One night, I zapped eight mosquitoes before I went to bed and only to wake up at 5.00AM to find four mosquito bites on my face. Hence, I started zapping more mosquitoes and I zapped a total of five more mosquitoes. Borneo Development Centre housing is under the attack of mosquitoes. I even got bitten by mosquitoes in the airport. I think they love me to death.

Back to the story, I was at 100% Discount Store and they sell lots of immitation goods such as Nokia N95 mobile phones for RM6.80, curlings irons for RM4.20 and SKII facial stuff for RM6.80. Goodness knows what will happen to a person's face after he or she uses 100% Discount Store's RM6.80 SKII products. I found Sony Play Station game consoles too, priced at RM6.80 and they look remarkably like the real Sony ones. I found toothbrushes for sale too and they look used...

Dad asked, "what's so fun about reading?"

I had nothing better to do at home so got my father to sponsor me two novels from the bookstore, "Man and Boy" and "Chasing Harry Winston".