Tribute to Franklin Hii

Stealing the limelight for a moment, I made baked rolls today.
Sushi made by Franklin Hii

Franklin Hii, an ex-student of Lodge School is currently working as a temporary dessert chef at Banquet and a soon-to-be US pilot. He was going to make Mango Sago today and I was going to get my share of this special Mango Sago that he has been telling me about recently. Sadly, there were no mangoes in the market today. So, he made his special Malaysian-styled sushi and I got a box of it delivered to my doorstep so that I can give my opinions.

Then, Franklin Hii insisted that I take photographs of his sushi and publicize it. My comments about his homemade sushi would be that it tastes just like sushi rolls, moist enough and because there is no raw meat, two thumbs up from me. Five gold stars. Over the weekend, I shall bake a beef pie and that is if I can actually find a good recipe. One reason why his sushi looks good in this photograph is thanks to the photographer, a.k.a me.
Franklin Hii and I at Sarawak Club