Apple Pie

The apple pie that I baked

Like I told Franklin, I will make one of my pies and give him some to try. So last night, I made an apple pie and it by the time I was done, it was 2.10AM. I went to The Spring to buy some apples and I bought eight apples, thinking that 5 apples would not be enough. Coincidentally, Franklin was at The Spring too with some people and he asked if I was going to feed an army. Spent quite some time slicing the apples and by the time I was done, I think I will not slice anymore apples for at least three whole months.
Closeup view of the apple pie I baked

Took so long just to bake one apple pie and it finished before 11.00AM this morning. Drove again today, but this time using a Proton Wira and it is easier than driving a Toyota Prado. Drove around the place this morning for some practice driving the Wira for the first time and later in the afternoon, drove up to 10th Mile to pass my grandmother a slice of pie. There goes my pie, finished. By the way, I drive at 50-60kmph and when I drop to 40kmph, that is when my dad yells "drive faster!".