Romantic Getaways & Yann Tiersen

Rhema recommended me to watch this piano instrumental song by Yann Tiersen (French composer) Youtube video and I think this is a very nice video worth re-posting on my blog. The music sheets are on Scribd.


Anyway, let's talk about interesting places to dine at besides your local Secret Recipe, Pizza Hut or the Open Air Market behind Electra House. But for today, I'll just start of with one particular place to dine at, a place that my mother would probably go, "do they not know that toilets and food are not suppose to come together??"
Modern Toilet

Ever wonder how your girlfriend or boyfriend would look like in a toilet? Here's the closest image you can get if you bring your partner to this restaurant called Modern Toilet where the seats are toilets, the tables are bathtubs and the pots resemble toilet bowls. This restaurant is found in Penang and in Taiwan. I never knew until Rhema told me about it. Romantic eh? "Romantic".
The food at Modern Toilet. That's ice cream by the way.