Hazard On Road

The picture says it all.

*Dad comes home in his Toyota Prado* and I run outside to the garage...

Me: Look! *waves P stickers and driving license*
Dad: Come, you drive the Prado around the neighborhood. *hands over car keys*
Me: You can't be serious, shouldn't I start off with a smaller car?

Basically, the Prado is two times the width and height of a Kancil. I can hardly tell which lane am I on when I am driving around the neighborhood because from my view in the Prado driver seat, it appears as if the Prado is almost as big as the road. Nothing compared to driving a Kancil, way more relaxing to drive a Kancil because it is so small that you don't have to worry about cars next to you or are you still on the same lane. My dad kept on yelling, "keep to your side of the lane!" and "drive faster!".