This Is Malaysian

Scene 1: The Disgusting Malaysian

Seriously, nobody wants to buy used toothbrushes, lotions, underwear and so forth. You get the idea.

I went to Watson yesterday night to buy a bottle of calamine lotion. Unfortunately, there was only one bottle of it left. This lady took it off the shelf and was examining it. She took a pretty long time examining it, reading the labels, shaking the bottle up and down and finally her boyfriend came over. Then both of them spent ages shaking the bottle. Obviously, they were debating over whether to buy that last bottle of calamine lotion or not.

So, I decided to linger around in hopes that she will not buy it. So, I spent some time staring at soaps. After a while, I went back to the calamine lotion section and there she was. I saw her. She twisted the cap of the bottle open, stuck her finger in it and swiped some calamine lotion onto her hand.

Okay, that would be fine if she bought that bottle of calamine lotion. But NO. SHE DID NOT BUY IT. She closed the bottle and placed it back on the shelf and went away. What the heck...

Come on lar lady, buy if you stuck your finger in. Sheesh...

Scene 2: My-Arse-Needs-Ventilation Malaysian
Random picture off Google

Maybe some males find butt cracks on display at food courts very attractive but aiyo, that is just desperate. Seen scenes like that at food courts plenty of time and it ruins my appetite. I just wonder, where is the underwear??

Scene 3: The Zhng-ed Guy a.k.a BengRandom Beng off Google

Eyesore. Enough said. I stress on Ah Bengs and Ah Liens too often already.