Update

Tartlets that I made on Sunday

@$$#%&^! For four whole days, my broadband connection was down and it was one hell of a torture to me. I had to go scouting around town for relatives with active Internet connection so that I could borrow to complete my scholarship applications (actively begging God to help me get a scholarship). After I finished all my scholarship applications, the bloody broadband connection at home suddenly became active. Warghhh! Is this some sort of perseverance test??

I finally watched...

Twilight (yea, I know I have a knack of watching movies 5 months later than everyone else) and Edward Cullen has creepy features,

and

Slumdog Millionaire. They picked little kids from the slums in India and these kids can act better than what we usually get on our local television channels, if you get what I mean,

and

Camp Rock because my dear old sister insists that it is nice but it turned out to be not my kind of movie.