Hospital: Day 4

A small roadkill victim by an car I sat in

Went to the hospital at 7.30AM after sending my dad off at the airport and listened to a talk by a surgeon, Dr. Wong Chee Ming at 9.30AM. Then, went around the Oncology ward. The nurse showed us the room where they dilate the chemotheraphy drugs, the ward and the radiotheraphy room. Then since I didn't have any transport home, I had my driver (Jonas) send me home but then, we decided to go back to the hospital in the afternoon. Had lunch at Pandan Thai and headed back to the hospital. The food was not very Thai.
An ambulance leaving the hospital

Stayed at the Accident & Emergency and Orthopedic ward that afternoon with Felix, Lilian and Jonas. Left the hospital later in the evening. Hitched a ride from Jonas, again. No choice because, my dad is in Klang.
Taking the JPA Ujian Khas