"Good Friends"

Screenshot of my character dying

After being asked a few times to rejoin some really lame 2D online game, Maple Story, I finally reactivated my old account and started a new character, Hyuriki. After about a week, I achieved Level 25 and according to the "pros", that is VERY SLOW progress.

Then, two "good friends" of mine namely Stefan (Level 49) and Jon Chin (Level 127) started stalking me on Maple Story about two days ago.

Scene 1: I was trying to gain EXP by killing monsters
Both of them will stalk me in Maple and kill every monster around me before I even get the chance and they called it PROTECTION.

Scene 2: I decided to tag after both of them for "sight seeing" after being invited
My character died due to zero health points left after being attacked by monsters...
Stefan to Jon Chin: Take a pic of her dying!
Jon Chin to me: Hold still! *captures screen*
Stefan to me: NOOB
Me: *dies*

Gaved up on Maple Story since SPM results is coming out this Thursday. Gave away all my character's money to a greedy Stefan. Got a feeling about my results that I can't seem to find the right words to describe. I would like to hide or run or perhaps do both. Reality is a harsh thing to face and the impact is never cushioned. Two more days.

PS: Went to have ice kacang and prawn crackers this afternoon. While I was eating, I looked up and saw this man sitting with his back facing me. Half of his butt crack was showing and it looked as if he had ringworm or some skin condition on his backside. Arghhh!!! Appetite spoiler. I just shut my eyes and ate.