JPA Interview 2009

Arrived at the State Library today for the JPA interview. Unfortunately, I arrived at 6.30AM. A tad bit too early since the interview only started at 8.00AM. So I sat around in my car until 7.15AM then I went into the State Library. The shoes that I bought for the interview were a size too big because you see, after 10 hours of standing in the hospital, my feet probably swelled. So when I bought my new pair of working shoes, obviously I cannot fit into my usual Size 6. I ended up having to stuff tissues to prevent the whole shoe from coming off my foot. Annoying.

I met a couple of JPA applicants that I knew. Turns out I was the third last person to be interviewed. By the time I was done, it was around 12.00PM. Ate my lunch in the cafeteria with my dad. Oh, and tripped over by too-long baju kurung skirt on my way out of the cafeteria. That broke my record streak.

Now, I am free for the time being.