University Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia

My idea of awesome artwork

Anyway, I was busy installing "Lord of The Rings: Conquest" on my computer. Then, my dad came in with a thick envelope and he said that it was for me. Hmmm... I've never received any snail mail before and so, it was pretty cool to receive snail mail for the first time.

I saw that it was from University Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia and it was an offer for me to study any degree to do with commerce at their university. Shame they do not offer medicine. I did apply to UIAM through the Ministry of Higher Education for a spot in the university to pursue medicine.

I read the letters, leaflets and forms that UIAM sent and then, I saw...

"...on Registration Day, please wear baju kurung, full shoes and a white tudung/headscarf..."

Wow...