Kuala Lumpur: Shell Interview

WEDNESDAY, 15th MARCH 2009:
Logo outside Shell House

Woke up at 7.15AM after a night of restless sleep due to my dad's loud snoring and a dream that Stefan grew long curly hair. I arrived at the Shell House around 9.30AM and met Irene who was there with her parents. I was called for my interview around 10.50AM. The interviewer was friendly. However, the interview itself was brain-draining, throat-parching and it certainly WASN'T EASY.

After my parents and I had lunch at Chopsticks, we migrated to Bintang Warisan Hotel. Lots of free wireless network connections over at the hotel but unfortunately the line was not too good on the 4th floor. Shopped a little bit at Pavilion, bought a green Martina Pink top and a white Ylang Ylang blouse.
Seashells called Lala, that you don't find in Kuching

Had awesome roadside hawker stall food at Bintang Walk of seashells, kangkung and grilled fish. After that, got a blue blouse and a blue belt from Bossini before we went back to the hotel.