A Very Shitty Yesterday

I drove to TJ and in the process I encountered a man who suddenly jumped in front of my car. Asshole. I had to step on the brake in a hurry. Car stopped in a jerk. He took his sweet time instead of hurrying across the road. Even stopped and look at my car. Asshole. RUN LAH!!!

Then, I stopped at one of the traffic lights and three annoying motorcycles squeeze ahead of my car. They stopped right in front of my car. Asshole. Don't they know that motorcycles should stay on the side of the road not in the middle of the road??

I was looking for a parking space and I found out. A couple got into a white Kelisa so I jumped to the opportunity of waiting for them to reverse out of that parking lot. Asshole. They took such a long time just to get into the car, such a long time to start the engine, such a long time to get moving and such a long time getting out of the parking lot. Almost tore my hair out.

Encountered stupid problems while launching LOTR: Conquest, had to drive to Everrise to trade the discs. Traded for Crysis instead. Went home, at least Crysis could be installed and launched or else... I probably would have yelled asshole at my desktop.

But then... CRYSIS CRASHED ON MY XPS 420 AFTER 15 MINUTES OF PLAYING!!! Ass...