Bigger Car

I recalled that after my very first experience with switching from driving a Perodua Kancil to a Toyota Prado, I was horrified by how hard it was to drive a big and vowed to never drive a Prado ever again. So, I have been driving a Proton Wira ever since that day.

But today, I decided okay I will take the Prado out today and drive up to Padawan to visit my grandmother up at the plant nursery. After 5 minutes of driving it, I was like "damn, it is so much nicer to drive the Toyota Prado than the Proton Wira!"

Steering wheel feels so much lighter and smoother compared to the Wira's.
Brakes are more sensitive, a light press of the foot and the Prado will stop.

Being a big car, going at 60-70kmph feels relaxing because psychologically it doesnt seem to feel like I am driving that fast.

The Prado is so BIG, that all the SMALLER CARS steer clear of my way when I drive. Muahaha!

When I drove the Wira, some of the stupid small cars will try to squeeze around me, try to overtake my car especially Kancils and that was just irritating. Today, the only cars that overtook my car did not consist of any Myvi, Viva, Kancil, Kelisa or members of the petite vehicle family.

I changed my mind about liking Mini Coopers, I don't want a Mini Cooper and end up road bullied for my entire life.