Tagged by Cordelia

Photo taken last week.

Upload your fave picture and answer the question below.

Why did you choose the photo?
-Must be because of the Turkish old man.

When was the last time you ate pizza?
-The last time I went out with Franklin to Bella's.

The last song you've listened to?
-For The First Time from some musical cast.

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
-Browsing through photographs, breathing and pretty much alive.

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
-I don't mind whatever they feel like calling me although I commonly get Gab (from most people), Gabby (from fellow Red Crescents), Gabriel-lee (from those who cannot pronounce my name), Ket (commonly from and Stefan), Pau (usually from Lilian) and AH JEEEEE! (from Liza)

Tag 6 person, the following questions are related to them.
1) Andrea
2) Lilian
3) Gavin+his new partner
4) Sean
5) Perry
6) Amy

Who is number 1?
- My chimpanzee junior.

No.3 has a relationship with?
- Vincent Tan.

Say something about number 5.
- He dislikes pumpkins and brinjals.

How about number 4?
- He was my BM tuition mate and once a while in Chemistry class.

Who is number 2?
- My classmate since primary 1 in SRK. ST. Teresa.

Say something to number 6.
- I'll say this just to make you happy, LINKIN PARK LOVES AMY LYNETTE.