Kuala Lumpur: Day 4

THURSDAY, 17th MARCH 2009:
Random shots at Gloria Jean's Coffee, above and below
I woke up at no idea what time and had my breakfast of toast with strawberry jam at Heritage Cafe at the hotel. After that, my dad decided to try Gloria Jean's Coffee. I had a cup of strawberry cream ice blended. It wasn't too bad and it was cheaper than drinking at Starbucks. Later, I got a blue Pulcine blouse with little white flowers. Spent the whole afternoon shopping with my mum while my dad retired back to the hotel. However, I ended up not buying else except for a pack egg sandwich from First Cup Cafe.
My dad, who took 90% of the photographs
After a good evening's nap, my parents and I went over to Times Square. Again, nothing interesting there except a lot of junkie stores with ugly junkie stuff. I managed to convince my dad to bring me to Pavilion to get a Tocco by Toscano leather handbag although he said that I would probably regret after that for buying such a pricey piece of a dead cow. On the way out of Pavilion, got a MNG top for RM19.00 to go with the blouse I got this morning.
The leather Tocco by Toscano handbag my dad got for me
My dad and I tried the Turkish man's ice cream. He's the guy that sings, dances and rings a bell while preparingthe ice creams.
Hawker stall food tastes better than most others

Had dinner at the hawker stalls again. The tom yam was tasty. There were these two men who suddenly started singing and playing the guitar. One of them sang "No Woman No Pride" and he was really good at the guitar and he sang pretty well too.
My mum got my sister and I each one of those keychains with our names twisted using wires. Cute. Hung it on my new bag.
The end product of the man's wire-bending skills