O-Sick-One

Burned a fever, suffered from angioedema due to God-knows-what-food-I-was-allergic-to (thank goodness for the availability of anti-histamines in my wallet) and from a splitting headache as if my head was being compressed by metal plates with the force of 100GN. I spent my whole day yesterday sleeping. Then, later in the evening, I went to my family doctor, Dr. Lim at Kenyalang Park.

After I was diagnosed, Dr. Lim spent about 15 minutes discouraging me to not study medicine. Mind you, I was sick and standing upright for 15 minutes while he gave his "brief talk". Pity the poor sick people outside waiting for their turns to see Dr. Lim.

Dr. Lim: Become a doctor, quality of life not good. Tough life. No life. Look at me, morning till night time, I sit in this room and face the same four corners every single day. I am already sixty years old, I have spent half of my life in this room.

O-Sick-One: *smiles politely*

Dr. Lim: This job is not like other jobs, if you don't show up to work, you won't earn any money! Unlike lawyers or other professions, you can prepare the paperwork and don't have to be there. I tell you, go be a petroleum engineer, work with Shell Company. Don't be a doctor!

O-Sick-One: Haha. *smiles poliltely*

And later that night, I had a blackout episode a.k.a I FAINTED while sitting. Reminds me of my blackout episode before Biology during SPM 2008.

Problematic, it seems like the older I get, the more health issues I have.