If I Have RM1,000,000...

I would get myself a weird dress like this bubble dress. Har, har. Never.
...I would get myself a Buggati Veyron, a car that goes up to 407kmph...But oh wait, this quadro turbo-charged touring car costs €1100000 or RM5212912.00 wthout tax, so scratch out the Buggati Veyron. Still too "poor" to afford the Buggati Veyron despite having RM1 million.

Gabrielle: If I have one million...haha, I spend it on the Buggati Veyron. It goes up to 400kmph. Jonas: And your top speed is only 10% of that.

Tell you all what, if I really have RM1 million and don't mention education, family and charity, I will book myself a two-way economy class flight ticket to Thailand and get myself one of these notebook bags with spikes on them. I saw a man in Kuala Lumpur carrying a durian-flesh-coloured bag just like that. Interesting eh?I mean, who needs a car that can go up to 407kmph when I only drive at 60kmph?