Vaio VGN-CS26G

14.1 inch Vaio CS26G

Just got that yesterday from the Sony shop at The Spring. Stefan, you can put on the "wtf" face again. A 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo processor, 3GB DDR2 ram, 320GB hard drive and Nvidia Geforce 9300 graphics card. Specs aren't too bad for this pink Vaio in my opinion but the graphics card isn't very impressive for me, would have preferred it to use a Nvidia Geforce 8600. The Vaio is basically a pretty thing to own. Then again, I still love my hardcore Dell XPS 420 desktop way more but I would love it even more after Windows 7 comes out. Windows Vista is terribly shitty.

Drove Perry up the wall during my notebook scouting session with 101 questions.

Perry: Gah! Can you just pick ONE notebook?? *wtf expression*

PS: It would be great if they opened an Alienware store in Malaysia. The lowest range of the Alienware notebook cost roughly RM4000 but unfortunately after tax and shipping fees all the way from the UK, it skyrockets to around RM5800. Precisely why I gave up the idea of shipping an M15x notebook in.

Noisy sister is coming back tonight.