Kuala Lumpur: Day 1 & 2

MONDAY, 13th April 2009:
7.00PM... arrived at KIA with my parents and had dinner at the airport. Saw and greeted a few familiar faces. Unfortunately, our 8.50PM flight was delayed to 9.30PM. Major BUMMER. I spent 1 hour and 45 minutes drawing random things, having a Kit Kat and a box of milo and doing nothing while on the plane. I flew using Air Asia and finally arrived at KLIA LCCT at 11.40PM. I saw the Tune Hotel that my dad mentioned, it looked rather interesting in a good way and mind you, it can be as cheap as RM9.99 per night! We took a taxi from the airport to Cititel Hotel. The taxi driver was a "fantabulous" man who drove at 120kmph when the speed limit was 80kmph.

TUESDAY, 14th April 2009:
Woke up at 7.30AM and had my breakfast of bread, ham and raw cabbage in the hotel cafe. Disappointing that the Wi-Fi service at Cititel costs RM15.00 per hour!!! What a sky-high price. After breakfast, my parents and I went to check out the location of Shell House. Turns out, it was just a 20 minutes drive. Today's taxi driver was an Indian man who stuck black shades at the back windshield of his car. The shades were so dark that you can barely see a thing behind the car.
Shopping at Gardens

From the moment we got back from the Shell House and had lunch at Chopsticks until late in the evening, I tagged after my mum doing shopping in Mid Valley. I ended up with nothing but just a blouse, a pair of flip flops from Roxy and a headache.
At Dragon-I

My parents and I had our dinner at Dragon-I in the hotel. The food was pretty good. They had this offer going on, called the RM1.00 roasted chicken promotion. For RM1.00, it was ONE WHOLE ROASTED CHICKEN. One of the waitresses there was rather rude. I was holding some papers in my hands, reading and she wanted to lay out the cutlery on our table. She just shoved my papers aside. What happened to EXCUSE ME??