Road Rage

Oh shit. I almost got a heart attack. I had always heard stories about road rage but wow, for the first time, I experienced it myself.

I went out with one of my good friends, Franklin to takeaway pizza from Bella's and get my Sims 2 DVD. Then, my friend wanted to collect his trousers that he left behind at Damai two days ago at a trip. So okay, we had a short drive to Damai, collected his trousers and drove back home.

On our way back, when we were nearing Satok area, suddenly this silver Kembara drove pass the side of our car, one of the four passengers (natives) pointed the middle finger at us. I noticed that but Franklin was too busy driving. I was thinking, "what?? We didn't even overtake their car or do anything what."

Then, one of them pointed the middle finger at our car again, twice and one of them threw a wadded up piece of paper. That piece of paper hit Franklin's car windshield. I was like thinking, "what the heck are these people doing??" and Franklin honked at them. Then OMG...

The driver got out, slammed his fist at the window on the driver's side of Franklin's car and was yelling. Franklin screened down his window. Both of them were yelling. The man was yelling in Bahasa Melayu what is your problem and Franklin was yelling back. Cardiac arrest for me. The other three passengers remained in the Kembara. I was thinking, "shit. There better not be a fight."

Franklin threatened to call the police. The man gave this dirty look, walked away, got back into car and drove away.

Well, we got back home without any limbs missing or parts of the car missing. Alleluia.

The world should have more females so roads would be more subtle.