SPM 2008 Results

After I came back from Pizza Hut last night at 9.00PM, I went online and I was online until 6.15AM watching six episodes of Boys Over Flowers (some Korean drama that Chun Hoe recommended me to try watching because the guys were cute) . I had a bowl of instant noodles at 6.30AM while watching The Simpsons and I watched more television until 8.00AM. Then, I went back to watching BOF on the Internet until 9.30AM...

Jonas: GUESS WHO GOT STRAIGHT A1's??? (shouting on top of his voice)
Me: SHIT YOU. I haven't get my results okay.
Jonas: ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! I got two parking tickets today.
Me: *screams hysterically*
Jonas: Eh I just drove my car off the road by accident! Into the grass!
Me: *continues screaming*

At 9.40AM, my phone rings and it was my mum....

Mum: Your school's senior assistant just messaged me. You got straight A1's!
Me: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

At 10.15AM, I arrive in school and I was being paranoid, thinking...

Oh shit, maybe my school's senior assistant saw wrongly. Who knows when I get to school I will get told. "oh oops Gabrielle, sorry I saw wrongly just now. You did not get straight A1's." Thank goodness that did not happen.

Just so you know, I have not slept since 8.00AM on Wednesday morning and it is now 3.26PM in the afternoon, Thursday.