Blown Away

IMG_4014
Yesterday did not start off too well since it rained so plans to go to Davenport was called off. Grey skies, wind and rain all day long.

IMG_3945
Just a random shot I took on my way out to dinner with two brothers.

IMG_3954
Couldn’t resist a photo opportunity because the pavement was illuminated gold by the street lamp.
IMG_3982
Dinner was Japanese, again but we tried a new shop this time. It was good and fresh. I finally had what I was looking for weeks ago, seafood okonomiyaki.IMG_3957
The trademark look.

IMG_4067
I also decided that fedoras were cool to go with pea coats and chain bags.
IMG_4006
Spent the night after dinner, playing this. IMG_4031
The cards have superb illustrations.IMG_4002
A random night shot of the port.
IMG_4099
Met up with friends later at night for gelato. Again. This time it was Hokey Pokey Kiwi and pomegranate. Promegranate tasted funky. It’s definitely not something that I would put on my to-crave-for list.
IMG_4017
This is where the fedora came from. I would never ever spend $50.00 on a hat. I don’t even own a hat.