Trippy…

IMG_5091
The kiwi bird was too overwhelmed by the amount of money matters.

Pause. Too bad that didn’t stop time.

Day one returning back to lectures after the brief two weeks Easter break, my study desk is already overwhelmed with stacks of readings for an assignment due on the 18th of May and notes for tests respectively on the 18th and 23rd of May. My university email is flooded with announcements about the assignment, tests and exam timetable.

Trippy.

I had a whole lecture on economics and markets of the health sector yesterday morning and stacks of readings for an assignment on that. No wonder some countries have such high foreign currency exchange rates, they really drill business strategies into you even though you aren’t in the business stream.

Now I can even tell you what a perfect market is. A day ago, I would have been thinking of an ideal shopping complex with the best-looking black boots somewhere inside alongside with just plain old healthcare.

I don’t make much sense but now’s not a good time to blog, it’s an awesome time to get some shut eye.