Mustard

IMG_3586 copy
Ray-Bans from my dad.

Yet another unproductive day of odd-hour sleeping patterns occurred yesterday alongside with pearl milk tea and popcorn chicken at night with four buddies.

Strange how pork back in Malaysia tastes different from pork here in New Zealand. It tastes almost like beef and when cooked as if it is beef, tastes just like beef. Must be what they fed the pigs here. For an individual like me who does not fancy beef and lamb and occasionally, pork, I actually listed myself as an “occasional vegetarian” just to get access to vegetables for main course when they are serving meat that I do not quite fancy.

Muslim: Is this halal?
Worker: Yes. This is halal pork.


Bacon and pork pies are everywhere.

Raw greens are everywhere too. I like my greens cooked. Overload of Japanese mustard here…