Chair Potato Day

IMG_4749 copy
Today’s just one of those lazy days when it rains all day and all I do is get up at 8.30AM for breakfast and sleep all the way under the world’s most awesome mink blanket (for only $15 on sale!!!) until 12.30PM for lunch, only to discover that it was Good Friday and hence, I can’t have beef and nachos with cheese. Instead, I had tomatoes and nachos which, weren’t as good because they ran out of cheese but I’ll make do.

I’ve eaten the last of my persimmons from the island, I should have bought more. All I have left is a lot of instant noodles, butter shortbread, chewing gum and cheese. I’m quite certain that 20% of my allowance goes to my weekly store of cashew nuts and other “rabbit food”.

On the bright side, I’ve got a new red wool coat. I vow to set up an Ebay account and sell off my coats one year end.