Saturday

IMG_5142 copy
Three things I find really essential to own nowadays:

1. Waterproof shoes.
I hate it when my feet gets wet from the rain or when I step into a puddle of water.

2. Beanie, specifically a slouchy beanie.
Keeps my ears nice and warm when I am out at night.

3. Gloves.
My best friends here since my hands tend to get cold really fast.

Nowadays, I keep a beanie and a pair of gloves squashed somewhere in the corner of my bag everywhere I go.

Got four parcels to anticipate, two from the U.S  containing coats and tops (one of the parcels shall be arriving this Monday!), one from the U.K containing these pair of awesome suede gloves with fur trims which, I got for a bargain at GBP 24.00, and a parcel containing heaps of stationaries and random items from my parents.  Have I mentioned that stationaries here are bloody expensive? I probably did but I’ll mention it again, two mechanical pencil refills and one packet of staples ripped off NEAR SEVENTEEN DOLLARS from my pocket.


Parcel unboxing is fun.