# 51: Dissection Friendly

 

IMG_8655
#51: Dissection lab friendly outfit… doing my best to wear easy to wash clothes, particularly those that won’t trap pungent odors.

Lectures commenced today, had Medical Science 142 this morning from 9AM to 10AM, followed by my general paper, Economics 151G from 12PM to 1PM. I had no idea what to take as a general paper so I took Economics, whether I will learn to like Economics or not… now’s too soon to tell. But it does seem rather interesting. I have never touched, opened and flipped through a single economics, accounting, business and those that fall in the same category, book in my entire nineteen years of life.

First day of semester two and I am greeted by a dissection laboratory session from 2PM to 5PM. Lab stank like heck and my lab coat stank, currently all my clothes for today are in the dryer.

On the bright side, I had two pieces of French toasts from the pile of eleven pieces of French toasts that I fried last night.
IMG_8644
French toast made brown bread. I had them topped with peanut butter.

Good thing that I had a heavy breakfast of two pieces of French toast with peanut butter, a bowl of yogurt and fruits and hot tea. Just found out I have a meeting at 1.30PM right after my 12PM to 1PM Economics 151G, and right before my 2PM to 5PM dissection laboratory session. Phew.
IMG_8650
#51: Standard issue stuff suitable and comfortable for three hours of dissection lab. Even had the fur collar removed from my jacket.
IMG_8678
Here’s the thing I like about this jacket apart from the quilted look, it has these dual zippers that can zip upwards and downwards simultaneously. Hence, heaps of ways to wear this jacket unlike my other leather jackets.
IMG_8690