#54: Kimchi & Paperbags

IMG_8734
Among all other cuisines apart from Chinese cuisine, I would say that Korean food ranks second in my list rather than pasta, steak and the sort. Meat and potato overload over here. I swear I need a healthier diet, inadequate consumption of leafy greens. Lettuce does not count.
IMG_8772
#54: Floral paperbag skirt.
IMG_8761

High time to get started with some work after two hours of fruitless search online for replacement gold ballet flats. It’s unbelievable how most brands do not ship to here, from Clarks to Steve Madden to MANGO. To put a full stop to it, most of the brands I wear or like, do not ship to New Zealand or even have a store here.

So many Cotton On shops, I think there’s four Cotton On shops down the nearest street. Cotton On overload.

Vincci Plus has the best fancy leather flats with heaps of embellishments. One of my favourite places back in Malaysia to buy fancy flats apart from Parkson at Pavilion (tip: year end sales! Fancy leather shoes can go from RM70o down to RM200!). These shoes are a tad bit costly but they last way longer. Those that I’ve bought, have not given up and it's been a good two years. I would say its’ quality.

Charles and Keith, their shoes fall apart in no less than half a year. I had bought like three pairs of their sandals in a year because each one of them fell apart consecutively. Even had to send one pair off to the cobbler because the sole split into half after just one month. Waste of money.

So hard to find a decent pair of shoes that actually take really long to wear out.

Don’t even mention Nikes, two of my Nike running shoes actually fell apart within a year.  Not that I even ran a lot.

Quality. Tough to come by these days.