#56: Beads & Green

IMG_8798
#56: The green shoes.

Product of yesterday’s shoe shopping quest for gold ballerina flats which, pretty much failed.
IMG_8795
I had a choice between pastel pink or green but I settled for green.
IMG_8848
Paired them up with a gold beaded top, double-breasted navy blue cardigan and jeans.
IMG_8844
Beads and buttons.IMG_8835
Tried this Japanese ramen shop for lunch. Tried the spicy seafood ramen.IMG_8837
However, the serving size was ridiculously huge. I packed home more than half of my spicy seafood noodles. Probably reheat them for tomorrow’s lunch.
IMG_8858
For dinner today, I stewed beef with carrots, potatoes, onions, mushrooms with herbs and spices such as coriander seeds, star anise and cloves.IMG_8855
Made chilled sweet longan with mung beans and barley for dessert.IMG_8852
An Ibanez guitar.
IMG_8842
Spent a little while playing the guitar but I still have a personal preference to play classical guitars.IMG_8834
Random photograph for today.