#53: Splash of Colour

IMG_8709
#53: Adding some colour

Some colour to boring casuals of a grey blazer, white blouse, denim skirt, brown leather bag and two-tone brogues. What’s better than a nice long necklace and tights in warm hues. Wish I could omit tights but its’ winter, I’ll be mad to go out without them.

IMG_8710IMG_8715

Had a 10.30AM start today with Population Health 102 which, was a 20 minute bus ride away. Morning was greeted with one of my favourite breakfasts, marmite on toast, berry yogurt and an apple.

Unfortunately, lunch was deep fried battered fish cakes which, tasted like potatoes and there were heaps of grated carrots in the bean salad. I have a thing against deep fried food and overload of raw carrots. Had interesting ham and pea soup, an interesting combination of ingredients really. A tad bit too salty but… interesting. Ham and pea soup.

IMG_8724
Deep fried food give me grief, from zits to the idea of high cholestrol and heart disease. Luckily it doesn’t make me put on weight, bless the 19-year-old metabolism system, supper does a better job to aid packing on the pounds.