#58: Stripes & Sites

IMG_8910IMG_8914
#58: Preppy asymmetrical striped wool cardigan.
IMG_8903
Jewelry received by mail from my mum a few weeks back.

Usually, I like to buy from MANGO and ZARA shops back home in Malaysia but unfortunately, here in Auckland, they hardly (practically nil) have any of my favourite reasonably priced European brands. They have mostly what we do not have back in Malaysia, like Glassons, Dotti, Lippy and etc.

So anyway, I decide to do a post on a couple of my favourite online shopping sites that I browse for interesting goodies during my free time when I have nothing better to do. Probably 1/10 browsing sessions, I actually purchase something off the site.

Mostly I prefer European sites because they tend to have more classic styles either in bright colour palettes or vintage-looking shades.dp
Dorothy Perkins

Lots of nice fancy dresses. Reasonably priced too. They have nice online exclusives and limited editions. I’ve gotten a limited edition event dress for MYR150, which I believe is about the price of a dress anywhere else back in Malaysia. Maybe even way cheaper in comparison to brands like MANGO and Topshop. Though pricier than dresses from random boutiques that sell Asia imported clothing.

debenhams
Debenhams

They have reasonably priced items. Pretty good grabs during sales. I’ve gotten a pair of embellished black genuine leather gloves for MYR100 while they were on sale. Mainly because I was indignant about having to pay MYR80 here for lousy woolly gloves that do nothing to keep the cold off my fingers.

topshop
Topshop

Nice to browse through but I never bought anything online. Topman always seemed to have more sales and really good deals in comparison.

f21
Forever21

The one site that I’ve bought several times off. Usually for coats and knitwear because they’re usually rather unique-looking. Unfortunately, they have a flat rate shipping of USD38.00, so it is not a good idea to just buy one piece of clothing off the site.

romwe
Romwe

A Hong Kong based website that offers free international delivery. Pretty reasonable prices and really popular among fellow Lookbook-ers.

yesstyle
Yesstyle

Another Hong Kong based site. Reasonably priced and reasonable shipping fees for REALLY fast shipment of just 1-2 days.

ws
Wholesale-Dress

One of my favourites because the prices are remarkably cheap for clothing that you can get identical copes at those Asian clothing stores back home or here in Auckland. I once saw this sweater on the site for USD7.00 and it was being sold at this Asian clothing store here in Auckland for USD100. A really good website for buying clothes if you’re one of those people who buy heaps of clothes and wear them just once or twice. Oh  but be selective, smart and careful when buying off them, go quality hunting for good materials.