Happy Birthday!!!

My mom's car got scratched by some hooligan and now the lid of the boot reads "Happy Birthday!". My dad noticed it this morning when he went to hang some of his precious potted plants up. He found it amusing and so this my mom. They had a good laugh over it. Well, I on the other hand, found it everything but amusing. I was standing on neutral rocks. So, off I went back into the house to practice my piano. Trial's tomorrow! Going off to Lundu this friday (if I feel like) with my dad and his friends and their daughters and sons. My mom, on the other hand, was hardly even keen about going to Lundu. She was saying who needs Lundu when home is many times better and about her piles and piles of paperwork to be done with. Pirates of the Carribean 2 is coming out on the 13th of July. I'm going to drag my sis with me to watch that when she comes back on the 7th of July from Russia. My parents planed to go to Damai Lagoon since my dad has some yearly free ticket thing in July. My mom would probably look forward to three days of no-household-business and full-concentration on preparing for lecturing in IBMS, while my dad and sis would probably look forward to three days of full access to the gym and other sports facillities. Whereas I, on the other hand, would rather calculate how much would I spend to access the Internet at Damai Lagoon and perhaps make use of the squash courts and the pool. But basically, it will be boring so end of story about that.