Tagged...again!

I got tagged by
  • Wen Qi
  • ! So here it goes, the tag rules...

    * The tagged victim have to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect
    lover.
    * Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
    * Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
    * If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
    * Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.



    MY PERFECT LOVER...

    1. Good sense of humour. I'm the sort who likes to talk and crap alot so he has to understand and be able to 'crap along naturally'. I mean, if he doesn't have a good sense of humour, he would be complaining that I am talking rubbish most of the time and that wouldn't be very amusing in a relationship. It would be nice if he could make people and most importantly me, laugh.

    2. Understanding and flexible. He has to understand what I like and what I don't like and learn how to adjust to it. If I'm busy with something and do not have time for him, he should understand and not get all sulky. That way we wouldn't fight so much and it would be a healthy and stress-free relationship.

    3. Intelligent and a displayable looks. He has to be around my level of intelligene so that we can strike up good conversations. But he shouldn't be too cocky and keep showing off that he is better than me or feels low-down that he isn't good enough. Looks are equally as important, he ought to look good, neat and not all sloppy and messy.

    4. Has manners and carries himself well. I don't want to date somebody who is rude when he speaks to me or to anyone else. He has to be able to carry himself well whether in public or not and not be a social disgrace to me. Plus, a guy with manners is just sweet.

    5. Knows when to have fun and when to be serious. It would be nice to have someone who can share the fun moments with you and not get upset over jokes and things like that. It would also be nice if he knows how to be serious in certain situations.

    6. Knows the value of money. I don't see the need of having someone who showers you will lots and lots of expensive gifts to keep the relationship going. I think that love is all that is needed to keep a relationship going. But on special occasions, something reasonably priced would be rather nice. Afterall, it's the thought that matters more.

    7. Respects me and my decisions. He should show some respect to me and not treat me like dirt or like I am his maid or something. He should respect what I decide to do as well.

    8. Doesn't brag about our relationship. I just don't find it very charming when somebody brags about his girlfriend and what they do and what she says. I especially dislike it when somebody goes, "my boyfriend will beat you up" when somebody crosses the line with them.

    Okay, so this is just a list of the qualities my perfect lover would have. However, I understand that nobody is perfect and as long as he is a decent, good-natured and intelligent guy and loves me for who I am, he would be just fine. (I finally edit this thing! No longer a copied version of Wen Qi's!)

    :: I'm going to tag :: (In alphabetical order)

  • Cedric

  • Emily

  • Ivan

  • Jessie

  • Kenny

  • Kristen

  • Tat Yang

  • Theo