Piano exams...oh dear

Oh dear...piano exams are coming. My trial is on the 31st of May 2006. And that is like *sigh* two days away? And then my actual exam is on the 19th of June 2006 at 8.30 at Merdeka Palace. Frightful! What if I slip and make a mistake? What if I couldn't remember my scales? What if I play harmonic scales instead of melodic? Hundreds of questions swarm into my head like bees. What if I play off tempo? *gasp*. Ugh, I should really cut it. If it happens, it happens but hopefully it doesn't. Then there's theory exam in August 2006! This comes in one heavy package..sigh. What more to say there are pra-PMR papers and zon papers and the actual PMR papers. PMR is only 5 "long" months away, peeking around the corner. Skip that. I'm playing Allegro for my first piece for my piano exam, Vals Poetico for the second and Eight Maids A-Milking for my third piece. Allegro is 4 pages long! And fast! The left hand is like a motor running. Vals Poetico leaps from one end to the other and the Eight Maids one, all staccato and real fast! Finishes in less than a minute! Geezz...