Ten of Ten Things in Life

TEN OF TEN THINGS IN LIFE

1. Ten aims in life...
~Score 7A's for PMR
~Score straight A1's for SPM
~Get into a university.
~Graduate.
~Get a promising career.
~Finish grade 8 for both violin and piano.
~Take a diploma in music. (?)
~Learn archery or perhaps shooting.
~Travel around the globe.
~Live happily ever after.

2. Ten most loved ones (or things)...
~God.
~My family.
~My friends.
~Myself
~Family pets.
~Life.
~My violin.
~My piano.
~Music
~School (?)

3. Ten most hated ones (or things)...
~Show-offs.
~People who think they are so great.
~People who smoke.
~People who drink way too much.
~People who only play with people's feelings in a relationship.
~People who sell themselves off cheaply.
~Copycats. (in homework/projects..etc)
~People who keep insisting they are right although they are wrong.
~Thick-headed people. (you say one word, they say ten words)
~Being forced to wake up from bed.

4. Ten things you can't live without (excludes primary needs)...
~God.
~My family.
~My friends.
~My violin.
~My piano.
~Music
~Internet.
~Television.
~Education. (no education means too much excess time.)
~Red Crescent (?)

5. Ten things only a few people know about you...
~My wardrobe consists of mainly of pink. (unintentionally)
~I do not own any yellow coloured clothes.
~Everything I own seems to range from warm colour tones. (red, pink..etc)
~I study while watching TV/ going online.
~My ideal snack is Jacob Cream Crackers or any crackers.
~I dislike junk food.
~My life revolves around watching television and going online.
~I used to read alot. (that hobby died off when my selection of books thinned.)
~I'm a picky eater. (I don't quite like pork and a few other stuff.)
~I'm a neat-freak and an organized-freak.

6. Ten things most memorable things...
~Family moments.
~All the mischief Rhema and I did.
~Moments with friends. (all the noise...it's pollution)
~Musical performances I'd done.
~The time when Amelia grabbed William's hand.
~Argueing with my old Form1 moral teacher. (4 times in that year)
~The look on my Form1 moral teacher's face when I brought to issue to the principal. (glory...)
~Getting Best Student in Form2.
~Bus moments.
~Life as a prefect. (was a prefect in Pri5, Pri6, Form1, Form2 and now, Form3)

7. Ten things you would love to own...
~A really, really, really, really good violin.
~A grand piano.
~A Ferrari! (*stares dreamily*)
~A driver's license. (if I own a Ferrari, I got to know how to drive right?)
~A seriously smooth-flowing notebook.
~Flat-screened desktop.
~Plasma TV.
~A lifetime supply of clothes, shoes, jewelry. (356 different outfits a year)
~IQ that beats Albert Einstein.
~A German Shepard or maybe a Golden Retriever.

8. Ten things you wouldn't never want...
~A cigarette pack.
~A canister of beer.
~A Kancil.
~Guitars.
~Drum set.
~PS2.
~Cavities.
~Failing a paper.
~Getting a B in any paper.
~Loosing anything I love.

9. Ten people who influenced you the most...
~Parents.
~Grandparents.
~Sister.
~Cousins.
~Aunties and uncles.
~Rhema. (guess where my crappiness came from.)
~Jason. (another crappy fellow friend.)
~Christine. (where I got my eavesdropping skills from.)
~Audrey. (then I started to speak in Mandarin.)
~*blank* (there are many people who influenced me the most)

10. Ten things you often say...
~weeiii.
~oh, okay.
~mmmm...
~hey
~Not my problem.
~It's like this you see.
~Ish!
~Wahh...
~Yes?
~Sure...