Lovely year

Last week was just terrific. Somehow, I got myself sick on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and I missed 3 days of school. Another terrific occurance, the debate supposed to be held on last Wednesday got prosponed to this Wednesday! Heck, it had been prosponed three times already! It's like, okay, I'm ready then, they drop a bombshell out of the blues, telling you it's prosponed because the school hall is being used. Wonderful. On Tuesday, I had a dental appointment. There was this boy in the dental room with me and sheesh, some people just don't know the meaning of personal hygiene. Apparently, he had not brushed his teeth since he woke up this morning and it was already 4pm. That's just plain gross. The dentist and nurses seem to think it's amusing that they have two paitients at the same time with similar names. A Gabrielle Jee and a Gabriel Jong. Before we went in, the nurse was like asking my mother, "twins ka?". Sheesh. Exams are coming up, May 22nd...piles and piles of work to be done. Can't believe I'm still blogging when exam is just around the corner. Not to mention that piano trial exam is lurking around some corner and theory exam in August. Bothersome. Oh, not to forget the main 'attraction' of the year, PMR. Lovely, don't you agree?