Prefects' Telematch

The prefects' telematch was yesterday. We combined with St.Jo and Lodge School. I had to wake up dead early and go to school before 8am. Rhema, Cheryl and Melissa were already there waiting for me together with Sarah. Then...it was registration and then they told us to wait at the primary school assembly field. Then, it was ice breaking. First they told us to take off our shoes. Rhema and I were like....ohhhh no....no way, no way it's going to be like the Red Crescent one but instead this time, they are the facilitators and they torture us rather than like the RC one when both of us were facilitators and we got to torture them. At least this one...not so bad, we get to simply grab any shoe and then go hunt for your own shoe unlike like the RC one whereby you had to grab only your own shoe if not you had to dance on stage and the RC one as like a stampede. Then we had another icebreaker, we got these stickers stuck on our heads then there's a job writen on it, you had to figure out what you are. I was a waitress. Then, it was group sorting time. I was in this group that called themselves Black Mettle...I think that's how you spell it, its not Black Metal for sure. My facilitator was Richard and the group leader was Chan. It was Michelle Lee, Mary-Ann, two Malay f5 seniors, Emm from Lodge, Chan and two other guys from St.Jo. There was a group cheer than I could hardly remember it. Then we had something sort of like an obstacle course. The first one was three sticks tied with rafia string so it was like a triangle. We all had to go in and figure a way how to get out without touching the strings and we weren't allowed to crawl under. End up, we had to carry each other to get out. Basically...I don't think I carried anyone. Then it was waterballoon volleyball under the hot sun. Then it was charades....then it was this game that you had to pass the sponge with your feet then it was lunch break and then this game when we had to figure out a way to get a 50 cent coin out of a block of ice without cracking the ice and then it was water balloon fight then it was time to go home. It was so much different from the RC telematch, the RC one....huh! Dirty and exhausting for the participants. I was the facilitator so I didn't get dirty with eggs or flour only wet towards the end of the telematch when I joined in the water balloon fight and threw eggs.