Florence Nightingale or ...Clarence Nightingale???

Tuesday- All my Saturdays this April are packed! Really, really packed!
1) 8th April 2006- RC lecture on first aid
2) 15th April 2006- RC AGM
3) 22nd April 2006- RC Telematch
4) 29th April 2006- RC lecture on first aid
Then school we got to enter this port folio-making competition and winner gets Pizza Hut vouchers...sheesh... what a waste of my time only. So doing it with Esther, Nisha, Rhema and Mich. Today, Rhema and I spent our time trying to forge signatures and handwritings. Oh, Esther's turn for aural was today, she gave her aural with demonstration of a deck of cards. Fascinating...nobody did that so far. My topic for tomorrow would be about neighbours. I'll post the neighbours topic up if I have time this week. Oh, apparently someone broke off Clarence Nightingale's arms and legs. Clarence is Nisha's new class pet, a frog. My file exploded again today...got a new file, this time I hope it doesn't explode. It's a pink file...Oh, bought a new storybook to read yesterday, hadn't read for ages. Reading 'Taiko' or 'Ta Ge'. Rather nice true Malaysian story. Halfway through the book. Will post more about the book if I have time and if I feel like. Oh yea, we had javelin throw today and guess what, my javelin kept somersaulting before it 'cacah' the soil. Teacher claims it is 'salah sudut' when we threw...