Imbeciles!

She had the nerves...I am soooo annoyed. She yelled at me in the canteen, who does she think she is? It started like this. In St. Teresa, you are not allowed to buy food or drinks after the end of break bell rings and then my classmate bought mineral water which, is ALLOWED. Then, comes along this annoying girl who is actually only form3, 3a4 or 3a6, buys coke, I told her I had to confisticate her drink and give her demerit and she was like screaming and shouting in my face that why can't she buy coke and she saw my classmate buying coke and she was screaming and yelling. I was like talking clamly at first then slowly my voice started rising and rising but then I remembered Tiffany didn't allow prefects to yell, it was a rule to stay calm so okay...swallow back everything and go back to the 'professional voice'....Ugh! I would have started yelling at her if I hadn't remembered my PR. She was cursing in Bahasa Sarawak as well...annoyoing. Like, she was the first person to yell at me and didn't get yelled back at...what else to say that she's only Form3 and considering the fact that I've snapped at Form5s....I am so not pleased...I feel like going back and yelling at her..although I know...it's stupid...
What a strange day today, Christine, Rhema and I enteretained ourselves for 2-3 periods with a modified version of hangman because most of the teachers were busy entertaining our Australian guests.Prefect's telematch on the 29th, first right, everyone crowded around the board eysterday, the Form4s filled up all the space so practically nobody else had a chance except Rhe and I and then today, Tiffany came up with a new list....every Form must have a few prefects. Fairer la, in a way.