Telling a blogger not to steal


"Telling a blogger not to steal is like telling mice not to eat."----hmmm...did I hear that from Cedric the octopus? Nevermind...I shall pretend I never heard that.
Brilliant! Simply brilliant, it's a holiday tomorrow. That means I can finally have 12 hours of rest. You know, use time up to its' maximum limit. Terrific, I have 5 G-soft pens missing, 2 rulers and one Pilot pen missing from my pencil case right after one of the floating classes used 3A1. Great, now I will need to hit the stationary shop tonight. Yet I just hit it two days ago. Wonderful... Enjoyed watching Azureen, Amirah, Zahira and Wendy argue over who was to be first speaker, who to be third and who to be reserved, seems like no objections on being second speaker. Wonder what's so nice about first speaker and the fear of being 3rd speaker? 3rd seems nice as you don't really need a script. So, back to the story. They cast lots and then.....traded lots. Defeats the entire purpose of castlots. Sam came up with a strange question yesterday at music class, she went, "which is faster? a tortoise or a snail?". We debated over that and came up with the conclusion that tortoises were faster cos they took bigger steps. So...slow as a tortoise couldn't possibly be an insult....