Dare meh? Rasa ah beng.

"I see you like so kuai, like nerd or geek but end up you talk like pai kia. I even dare to go scratch her car, you think I am afraid of Puan Chen meh?" (yesterday)
"Give me Joshua's email add."
"You ask Joshua on your own this friday la." (I don't give out people's contacts without asking them first."
"Invite him la."
---after I invited Joshua---
"What for you invite him? I ask you to meh?"
---opens new con with me---
"Shit you."
"Shit? Need to shit? Got toilet." I replied.
"Watta hell."
"Hell is down below." I replied.
"How down."
"I dunno, why don't you ask Lucifer to show you where is the stop sign."
Oh please...either you really 'understand' me or completely got it all the other way round. Like having contoh karangans make you one. Sheesh. Like the first among all to call me a nerd/geek/paikia. I was telling Joshua about this just now and he was laughing saying, "ya meh, you don't scare me." Scratch her car...as if la. When pigs fly. Some friend of Michelle's, who sits behind me in Puan Chen and might be going to the same maths tuition that Michelle and I go to. I went to Kota Padawan, to visit my grandmother, she's now staying at the farmhouse, she enjoys planting. They sold off the dalmation and now got two german shepard puppies. The fat dog is still there, it's really friendly, was tagging after me. They still kept the boxer. Then we drove past Kota Sentosa. Cool, I saw the mental hospital. They did foggin at Sentosa there. Rather filthy-looking place if you ask me.