Colour blind & word blind

"It's lemon juice."
"Ya right!"
First time in my life I actually saw lemon juice that wasn't yellowish. Or, perhaps, I was colour blind? Like the time when somebody's grey cap became red, although I still think it is red. Or yesterday when I went, "Shakespear isn't spelt like that! It's S-H-A-K-E-S-P-E-A-R! Wait...isn't that the same thing???" That's word-blind. School starts tomorrow..sigh...The font size of my blog could be labelled pretty big already, right? Hopefully someone can actually read it now...sheesh. My aunty and uncle are moving into Polarwood, they live right in front of my Form2 maths teacher, Cikgu Rita!!! So just know, my aunty and uncle went to their house to supervise some drilling or whatever it was, so they dropped off my two cousins Stella and Edrea at my house since we live pretty near to their new house. Stella just had her tonsils removed so she couldn't eat dinner with us, she ate cereal bars instead. Apparently, she has a new obsession again, once it was as labelled...alarm clock *rolls eyes* and then it became salmon *rolls eyes* and then I think it was tuna or hawaiian??? Whatever, it's Chipu now. Whatever that stands for. Only Theo keeps up with these stuff. Apparently Chipu lives two blocks away from her new house. *rolls eyes*

He

Time had past,
I didn't know what was to expect,
But when I look back,
I see somebody different,
It was that cheerful boy,
Who ran from house to house,
Trying to get somebody,
To addopt a few stray kittens,
It was that devoted boy,
Who insisted that all of us,
Had to go to church,
Every single Saturday without fail,
It was that very boy,
That we all remembered,
And spent our moments with,
As often as we all could,
But now I don't know what to say,
To or about the stranger,
That stood in front of me,
With that unfamiliar air of arrogance,
He lived his life,
Like he was a millionaire,
He wasted time and money,
Just to impress a crowd he hardly knew,
He was that very boy,
Who never cared what people thought,
But now, he's that very boy,
Who cared as if the world depended on it,
He forgets all those who once knew him.

(A Trinietie Production 2006& copyrighted)