RCYU#8 telematch

Woke up at 5.35am, reached St. Teresa's carpark at 6.05, went to leave my stuff in the sickroom. Rhema reached at 5.45am. So, we were in charge of filling up water balloons. Our water balloons were pathetic looking for the first batch. The second batch was pretty big. Useless baloons, they all either leak or cannot open! Then we had our breakfast in the hall, they provided sandwiches. Then, Rhema and I helped out Nur Amalina and Lilian to usher people into the hall. We were like, "Welcome to RCYU8. Please register at the counter," and this Green Road guy was like walking and then laughed when we said that. Then they had the ice breaking part when they were all given balloons and toothbpicks. They had to blow their balloons and pop each others' balloons and the last one left with his/her balloon unpopped wins. I had to hand out balloons and I handed one to this SJS guy. He's so pathetic, he blew his balloon and it just wouldn't get bigger. So I assume it had a hole, so I gave him a new one and he blew...still no effect...he blew and blew until after the ice breaking was over..it was still flat. Then they had this game whereby they had to take off all their shoes place it next to them. Then, we telematch committee members had to grab their shoes and throw them in the middle. They were supposed to find for their shoes. So i grabbed this guy's shoes and he was like, "why you take my shoes! give me back!" and tried to run after me but his friend stopped him. Then, once they were allowed to get their shoes, everyone rushed to the pile of shoes as if they had never seen shoes before. It looked like war-torn people who had not eaten for days. Then came the Amazon Race and obstacle course. My group had only like 8 clues out of 10 clues but they figured out where to go to. The obstacle course...people got grubby with eggs and flour and other yucky stuff. I was totally clean until the water balloon part when I joined in because the others, facilitators are not to participate. I got so wet. Someone threw a pail of water at me. I threw two eggs at two guys and a water balloon at one guy. I missed Theodore with a water balloon. Then came the best male/female/ group awards then cleanup ad they ciao. Rhema and I went around trying to grab customers for the STS fud n fun fair tickets. I managed to persuade Daniel Loo into buying. Rhema and I were trying to grab Desmond to be either one of our customers. Desmond was like caught in between. End up, I let Desmond buy from Rhema but end up, he didn't buy because his other friends didn't want to. I was trying to persuade Sg. Maong guys to buy but they already buy from Georgina. Haiz.