Spill with Skill

"You, I observe that you never do your work. I know your trying to escape doing your work," goes Puan Wong.
Crazy teacher....I finished my KH woodwork like two to three weeks ago. I was the first to finish. Sheesh. Then I was insisting that I did finish and she told me don't try to cheat her. Rubbish! Then she walked off. Then Rhema was like...."I told you she was insane!". I was like positively boiling, like no teacher ever accused me of such a thing. I walked up to her and told her that I will proove to her that I did do my work and show her to it tomorrow. She was like blinking at me with this "ya rite" look on her face. The next day, I really showed to her. She was like practically black in the face. Crazy teacher.Ugh, the debate got prosponed to two weeks from now! Everytime it's my turn for some English assessment, it always gets delayed two weeks for this year. Everyone was like so annoyed that it got delayed. On Wednesday, Rhema and I came up with a plot...well, the victim, certainly was Amelia and...we just plotted to tell her that it was ahem....her Danny's birthday. We knew that if we told her that, she was bound to errupt like some volcano and start cursing and swearing. But end up, neither of us wanted to even talk to her (after all we were never that keen on talking with her) plus, she seemed rather grumpy and cranky. Have you heard of the Chinese pantang about giving your boyfriend or girlfriend stuff? Like you can't give shoes because that will mean that your gf/bf will run away or you can't give watches because that means he/she will die. So, Rhema and I were talking to Christine about these pantangs. Then Rhema went, "If you give you boyfriend/girlfriend glasses, it means he/she will look at other girls/boys." Christine seriously believed that one until we said that it was just a lie. The new phrase of the week for our class is, "spill with skill."