She sells seashells on the seashore.

Highlight of the week- (Tuesday) I put on retainers! Actually just one, the top retainer. Gosh, the first day it was like...."sheee shells sheashells on the sheashore"...need getting use to it. The second day went better and today, the third day, ah...I can say anything but you will still catch a slight "h" sound behind the letter s. Well, of course it would be hard to speak if you have a plate that minimizes the space in your mouth! I will need to take that out when I go debating the following wednesday...imagine if the judges go..."I don't catch a word"....
Tuesday- Finished my KH project! Took me two Tuesdays and one Friday to get it done. Well, I did this MDF pencil holder with mounting board. Easy thing to do. Oh, photo taking was today. You ought to have seent he girls' toilets, clocked with students primping infront of the mirror. I wouldn't set a foot into it even if you paid me at that moment. I wouldn't want to be considered vain.
Wednesday- Lenten Reflection. They had this father over to give a talk about Lent. We had to fast, just bread and water. In the debate team with Esther, Nisha and Kristen against 3 other teams from our class before I think they put us interclass. Once again in the team with Esther, Nisha and Kristen. No idea what's the topic. We get the topic this Monday.
Thursday-Supposed to go for RC telematch meeting but I didn't have any transport and Rhema claims that it was a waste of her time. Oh, guess we won't be doing any performance for the RC AGM because we were only informed that we could do our own performance on Wednesday and Rhema's not free on Wednesdays and Fridays I am not free so that gives us only Thursday (one day) to practice before the audition on 1st of April. We were given soya beans in science time today. Michelle treats them as if they were her precious.
Friday- Web Team meeting, actually they showed us how to do....Freewebs web-building. Hmmm....okay....piano and violin lessons today. Going for Pn Chen tuition later at 5.30pm. Made new prefects' uniform today. They had a tailor over to measure and because I was in the music room, getting my measurements, I came in 10 minutes later to do my maths test....but Pn Tan gave me 15 minutes extra to do. So did Rhema.