Book reports

Woke up at 12.30pm today. Actually my alarm clock rang at 8.00am but I completely ignored it. I had snails for lunch. Are they snails? I have no idea. They are long slimy seacreatures in long plastic-like shells. I think they are called 'thek-thans'. My chinese is horrible, so whatever it is, it's not part of my favourite dishes. Has anyone heard of a Form4 who asks a Form3 for help in a book report? Well, apparently I have. Some old guinea pig asked me to help in the book report because he has no idea what is it about. Sheesh. Going to pass me the book tomorrow. Bet I will read the book and not tell a single thing. Then later, burn the book up, rip it in shreds. Okay, skip that. I'm halfway reading this book, Angels and Demons. Really nice. It's by Dan Brown. I think I mentioned it before. Ahh...St.Teresa, St.Joseph, St. Mary, St.Thomas didn't even make the Borneo Post for SPM results. St. Anthony did and Methodist High Sibu. Oh, speaking of schools. For Form6, my mum plans to send me to St. Thomas. Rhema's going there to. Rhema and I plan to write in to St. Mary to see if we can take SPM music classes there or not. Oh well, St. Thomas' F6 results are pretty good. Mainly due to lots of Kuching High students. So see first la, still got 2 years plus to Form6.