Eavesdropping in the toilets??!

That's right...eavesdropping in the toilets. You got that right. Who actually eavesdrop there, especially me (sweet, innocent, studious prefect-on-probation). Well, I had stood in front of the full lenght mirror in the toilets for about 5 minutes, positively mesmerized by what I heard. Okay, there was this form4 girl Amelia that I knew and she was busy complaining about having pimples due to her new haircut to her friend. Do pimples occur because of haircut?? Oh well, skip that. So then, off she goes talking about V'day. It went something like this, "you know, my friend smsed me ar, he told me ar that he got so many valentine day gifts ar. Even got somebody give him Emilio Valentino shirt and bangles ar! I always call him from my window whenever he walk past cause ar, can hear the basketball bouncing so loudly ar!". Well, she was speaking so loudly that technically, I couldn't help overhearing. Well...duh...basketballs past her house, who would be so idiotic not to know that it is the Danny Wong. So, I thought she left so the first thing I told Rhema was, "did you hear what I heard?" and Rhema went "duhhh...it's so loud that I could hear it from inside the cubicles." Then when I was inside the cubicles, Amelia was busy cursing the two of us. Well, boo goes to her. She had always found us two little Form 3s as pests since she was in Form2. Oh well, at least we all knew about her her grabbing on poor William's hand in the bus. That was one memorable bus trip, which I will treasure forever.