Goody goody two shoes

Been such a goody goody two shoes lately. Done all my homework since the start of school, listened to teachers, talked less. Gosh, big leap from Form1. In Form1, you can call me teacher's most hated especially Puan Mordiah. Well gosh, I hate her as well so that makes us even. Been on a row with her before. Form2, can say I was teacher's pet *grins*. Form3, just the innocent prefect-on-probation. Well, exams are over. Long time ago actually but aparently, I did pretty bad for my maths. 88...horrible mark. Can't believe I made so many careless mistakes. If not, sure a nice fat 100 on my papers. Can you believe that my 6 divide by 3 equals 3? Gosh I am like blind..literally I tell you. I need glasses. Probably even blinder than Cedric who can't even read my old Xanga blog. Argh. Overal everything's pretty okay, range 88-92 so far. Haven't gotten back BM paper 2. Got to see what's on that. Shall die if I get another B. Horrible. Speaking of exams, glad mine are all over. St.Jo got theirs on 22nd March. Good for them. SPM results are out, Clay's sister got pretty good results, straight A's. St. Teresa got I think 17 straight A1's if I am not mistaken. St. Jo got like only 4. Dropped by 50% from last year. Apparently, Bio went from 85% to 65%. Horrible eh? I think that's all. Getting awfully late.